So TBRs have always been a challenge for me weather it is sticking to it throughout the month or picking a TBR to begin with. I mean who’s TBR pile is within 30 books?… No one? Same! I’m a moody reader, so sometimes I look at my bookshelf of at least 100 books and think non of them are interesting, same for my Nook. The constant new releases to on going series takes priority on my reading sometimes as well. But than there are months where I have no idea what to read. So here are some suggestions for myself.
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas
- I started it in July but didn’t very far since I began a buddy read of The Wrath and The Dawn. I also would like to catch up on this series before the new release. So maybe I’ll continue and read Queen of Shadows & The Assassins Blade.
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- I have joined a group on goodreads and I am now a new moderator. We will be reading this for our August read along. Which works perfectly because its been on my TBR and my mother read it and liked it. She only read it because of the hype around everyone saying its like Gone Girl. But I will go in with NO expectations
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- it’s in my room my sister lent it to me, might as well read it already.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- OF COURSE as soon as I get my hands on this I will be devouring it immediately.
At last minuted I decided to join another goodreads group Austentatious hosted by the bookTuber Zoe from Readbyzoe where each month for the next 6 months we will read a Jane Austen novel. I have yet to read one myself and I really wanted to push myself to read some classics this year as I feel like I have not read any. This month will be Pride and Prejudice and I believe my Nook came with it 😉