Last month I was in a funk that it seemed to have been going around to many other readers. Struggling to get through books, struggling to find a book that will interest you in this new mood your in. Wanting to read so bad but becoming distracted while you did. For me nothing statisfied my time. Not books, tv, coloring or any other hobbies of mine. I think some of it was due to making myself read two netgalley books that I did not like and would have DNF’d otherwise. So this month I tried to keep it a little light and I have two buddy reads going so that will help.
- The Zookeepers Wife by Diane Ackerman
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
- Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
- The Handmaidens Tale by Margaret Atwood
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald